New season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey I started my quad for the first time this year today. Fuel injection is great. No hard start,cranking,priming just turn on the key and hit the start button. Had it all serviced before parking it now ready to go. What do some of you riders do to your quads to start the season off to a good start?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get On It And Go!!!!!!!
I have mine serviced when needed, I use my quad all year round, no parking it,[except for minor repairs]. Keep it clean, make sure fluids are up, and always carry a spare belt.I make sure there is proper air levels are in the tires.

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
make sure you lube all the brake and throttle cables, Pull your winch cable out and respool it with arisal bel-ray chian lube.That stuff is awsome, it lasts along time in between the strands. Install a rear strap and hook for towing kawies :eek: :D

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you lube all the brake and throttle cables, Pull your winch cable out and respool it with arisal bel-ray chian lube.That stuff is awsome, it lasts along time in between the strands. Install a rear strap and hook for towing kawies :eek: :D

Its funny you say that because I have installed a rear strap on my Brute Force to tow Can-am's out of the bush...........I guess we'll have to see what happens this summer :bullrider:

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yea, he only has the 500 can am so it when I get mine stuck it ain't pulling it out...

Its funny you say that because I have installed a rear strap on my Brute Force to tow Can-am's out of the bush...........I guess we'll have to see what happens this summer :bullrider:

Went riding this weekend. Was a bit funny, but the when I got my brute stuck the only machine that could pull it out was a friends 800 Can Am, (the honda's wouldn't budge it) and when he got his Can Am stuck, my brute was the only one that could pull him out (again the honda's wouldn't move it).

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did a honda make it to wear the big brutes and can ams were gettin stuck ???

Most tuff spots had ways around. Certian parts of the trails were avoided by certian machines, we won't say which machines (honda, yamaha, and polaris).

Of the 17 machines up there, only 3 were bigger than 500cc (two brutes and a Can Am)

Top Bottom