new riding area around Chase?

saz

Reaction score
I do not know the area around Chase but I heard from a few buds that it was a great area, any thoughts? I sled with a group of 7-10 is there any place to stay you guys can recommend? We prefer not to cook just sled and a few road pops in the evening. Any tips on where to stay and where to sled would be appreciated, we plan to go in late feb or early march.
thanks

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
Crowfoot should be good by then. Never stayed in chase but you might find a place at scotch creek that is a lot closer to the trailhead.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not know the area around Chase but I heard from a few buds that it was a great area, any thoughts? I sled with a group of 7-10 is there any place to stay you guys can recommend? We prefer not to cook just sled and a few road pops in the evening. Any tips on where to stay and where to sled would be appreciated, we plan to go in late feb or early march.
thanks
Lots of areas around the Shuswap (Chase) and Sicamous is not too far Give me a shout if you are in the area.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second that. Grizzly Lodge is an awesome area with great hosts. Look it up you won't be disapointed. As Brian said Your welcome to contact me as well.

Top Bottom