New Rider To The Sport

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My little guys new Ride,You couldn't have wiped the smile off his face if you tried.It should be some good winter wars now mini z against the mini dragon.Can't wait for snow now.:i_need_snow:

Attachments

• mem crd 2000 017.jpg
    mem crd 2000 017.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 31
  • mem crd 2000 018.jpg
    mem crd 2000 018.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 35

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll bet 5 on the mini z!!! Yep a good nos setup and they should really rip!! lol

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cuts already started last night.The oldest wants a decal that says " the dragon slayer'' The other wants "bee killer".What a proud moment just like being on the hill cutting up your buddys.Has anyone taken one of these little sleds up to the hills before.I"d like to do a family trip somewhere up in the mountains and let them play around the cabin.Don't worry Catmando I won't let them high mark you.LoLLLLLL.:rolling:

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take them to Eckville this weekend and let them run with the other Mini's.

Would love to but can't maker this Saturday.I'm sure there will be some field dragging this sunday.I know I would be if my sled would show up.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home last night and the field races where on.Mini Z won ,but only by a bumper length.But in all fairness my youngest that was his first time on the polaris.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The cuts already started last night.The oldest wants a decal that says " the dragon slayer'' The other wants "bee killer".What a proud moment just like being on the hill cutting up your buddys.Has anyone taken one of these little sleds up to the hills before.I"d like to do a family trip somewhere up in the mountains and let them play around the cabin.Don't worry Catmando I won't let them high mark you.LoLLLLLL.:rolling:
Thanks Deryl,Woud be tough to shake that one.Although if you would like to join us in Sicamous I will see if I can take care of there dad!LOL!
catmando!

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Deryl,Woud be tough to shake that one.Although if you would like to join us in Sicamous I will see if I can take care of there dad!LOL!
catmando!

Your on lyle.But if my sled doesn't show up I might have to ride one of theres,To give you chance.LOL:)

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were at sicamous 2 years ago at there yearly poker run there was a family there with a little girl riding a mini polaris at the cabin she never stopped all day the look on the other kids faces was dad i need one to; your kids will have a blast pull the sleds up to the cabin and let them go

Top Bottom