New Ride!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 AC M8 Sno Pro 153" :) It made it about 24 hours until most of the decals disappeared!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 49

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on now all you have to do is learn how to ride the thing :d:d:d

no more of this oh my sled wont do it and you know dam well that travvy will hop in it if you let it set for more then 10min :beer::beer:

Nice sled bud :beer:but i would of left decals on lookin foward to hittin the hills again with ya

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on now all you have to do is learn how to ride the thing :d:d:d

no more of this oh my sled wont do it and you know dam well that travvy will hop in it if you let it set for more then 10min :beer::beer:

Nice sled bud :beer:but i would of left decals on lookin foward to hittin the hills again with ya

Hahaha. Dez, you're one to talk there buddy. It'll be nice to hit the hills now that we all have some decent experience! I look forward to it. Travis mentioned you guys are heading up in November?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Dez, you're one to talk there buddy. It'll be nice to hit the hills now that we all have some decent experience! I look forward to it. Travis mentioned you guys are heading up in November?

YUP!!! were planning to go up nov 10 to 15 if the snow permits. I havn't heard anything about sicamouse for newyears this year but here's hoping. :d

Im sure we will have a few rides in the hills this year were planning AT LEAST one trip to mountains a month. Guna hit valemount/mcbride area but wan2 ride revy and sicamouse again to.

LET IT SNOW!!!!:snow:

94fordguy

That thing looks good! I like that the new seat is taller and actually gives you some room to work with with the tunnel:d:d:beer:

I also am not a fan of removing the decals personally... but to each their own:beer::beer::beer:

Congrats on the new ride:cool:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride Rucky! I'm with you on the decals, they're not bad ones but a bit busy, plus it's nice to not look like every other '10 M8 out there. One thing though....white sleds suck in pics and videos! Gotta get some of your own bling on there!
See you in the mountains!! :beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Nice ride Rucky and I'm glad you peeled the decals. Let everyone else look the same together on the hill. When it comes to me I'll PM you the name to a site that does custom wraps for them real cheap and good quality. We'll be seeing you in them thar mountains soon :cool:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with the guys that like their sleds to look different than the next one. I'll either put a sled wrap on eventually, or get a buddy to make me some simple decals. When I'm in the mountains, I plan to pull the windshield anyways, so I don't bust/bend it.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with the guys that like their sleds to look different than the next one. I'll either put a sled wrap on eventually, or get a buddy to make me some simple decals. When I'm in the mountains, I plan to pull the windshield anyways, so I don't bust/bend it.

I just cut my old stocker down REALLY LOW looks good and shouldnt come off .....but we will see come first ride of the year!!!!:d:d

Top Bottom