New Owners (Peaks Lodge)

waistdeep

Reaction score
Just came from there and found the owners were almost above and beyond nice. Really wanted to make sure we were comfortable, the yard was managed so we could rest knowing our equipment was safe. Rooms were clean and they tell me they are going to open the restaurant for breakfast themselves so to serve the sledders. I liked it and will be back two thumbs up:d

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes the old owner is still there for another week at max it was a one month swap over the new owner is a younger guy and a sledder himself. always a huge smile on his face and wants nothing then the best for sledders. i never had a problem befor but this new owner is top notch. not sure what kind of hottub rules they will keep but we had one each night free of charge i think. the resturant was just leased out and should be back up and running very soon within a week. don't let the stories steer you away give these new owners a chance we will be going back forsure.
btw snow was pretty good in revy last few days trails were pretty bad worst i've seen but up top was awesome.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
sorry, trouble with grooming machine this wk. but she is up and running again. Not a lot of snow at the lower levels to work with either, it will get better soon.

Rodzilla

Reaction score
The new owners are awesome!! We've been staying here for 3 of 4 nights so far and had some sled troubles as well. Alek went way out of his way to give a helping hand with that and any of our other needs. His wife is very friendly as well. Like mentioned before the trails up to boulder and frisbee are bone jarring but Powder Puff just explained the reason for that. We will definately be back to Peaks Lodge for the convenience of not having to load/unload but tomorrow we are going to trailer to Frisbee parkiing lot cause its a killer on the knees and back to go that far from the lodge to get to top.

Captain-sno

Reaction score
The Peaks are Diamond Sponsors:)
Thanks so much Alek and Tara-lee. :beer:

Is Great to hear we have some strong support and good people over there now! Hopefully you do well, sounds like your off to a super start!:):)

Canadian JR

Reaction score
We stopped by the Peaks to see the new owners. They both seem like great people so I asked about access across their property. The answer I got was that they don't have a problem with people going through but they just don't want people driving there sleds across the parking lot as the skags cause damage.
The problem is that you can not get through without going through the parking lot and through the compound because of the locked gates blocking the access around the compound. So the question remains, will they unlock and open the gates so people not staying at the Peaks will be able to get to Boulder/Frisby without having to trailer their sleds.
If you stay there have a look to see if the gates(fence) between the compound and the ditch has been openned. This will determine if the new owner are willing to let people pass through. Hopefully the new owners are going to do the right thing and stop the problems from continuing.

Top Bottom