New members seeking welcoming

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone in the Fort. My Wife and I are lookin to join the Snow Angels. we have 2 sleds and need to know how to get the membership and trail passes through you folks......

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone in the Fort. My Wife and I are lookin to join the Snow Angels. we have 2 sleds and need to know how to get the membership and trail passes through you folks......

PM Sledderglen. he will flange you up with all the goods.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
machz on the site is the prez of the snow angels..and i am a member too.the more the merrier..welcome!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site.
sit down and stay a while.
and pray for big snow this year.:d

Moose5864

Reaction score
Hi,

I just moved to the Edmonton area and was looking to join a snowmobile club. How many kms of train is on your trail system. I also don’t know anyone with a sled so I was wondering if your club has weekly club rides or anything like that? I would also be willing to volunteer to help get the trail ready for the season whenever your club does that kind of thing.

Cheers,

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi the first meeting for the fall is
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. Sept 15 2010

at 7:30 at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in Josephburg
take Hwy 830 which is Range Rd 215 go north from Hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg Hall.

Hope to see you there

500ssman

Reaction score
Well Hello Folks. Just got posted here to CFB Edmonton. Will more than likely purchasing a trail pass from your club at the next meeting. Need folks to ride with as my wife doesn't trust me on the sled alone..lol .

Top Bottom