New member, "Hi to everyone"

bluerider

Reaction score
My self and my wife just bought a couple of Grizzly Quads last fall and have started exploring. We're going to Nordegg on the 15th and 16th of this month. Any suggestion as to where to camp (on or off the grid) and suggestions for good riding would be appreciated. We like the hilly, rocky, root covered trails the best.

Thanks in advance.
Kevin

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
My self and my wife just bought a couple of Grizzly Quads last fall and have started exploring. We're going to Nordegg on the 15th and 16th of this month. Any suggestion as to where to camp (on or off the grid) and suggestions for good riding would be appreciated. We like the hilly, rocky, root covered trails the best.

Thanks in advance.
Kevin

Hey you are not far from us. Welcome to the club. You can stay in the Shunda Creek campground north side of highway across from Nordegg turn off, down the road a bit. You do have to pay and pay for wood, but we have stayed there in the past and the trails in the area are great. There is also random camping along the highway. You can also go to the Bighorn Dam site, 15 minutes or so west of Nordegg on highway #11 , random camping but as far as I know at this time of year most of the trails are closed south of the dam, BUT north of the highway they are open and you can spend a couple of days there. Need more info just ask.
I have some photos of the area from years past on my website

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Top Bottom