New member from Edson

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself.

I have been the president of the Edson ATV Club since it was first started in 2001.

Kim and I both ride 2007 Scrambler 500s. 98' Sportsmans for the kids/friends to use. Over the years I have had machines from every major manufacture except AC and Bombies.

I have worked for Yamaha/Suzuki/Arctic Cat dealer. Presently I run a small engine shop, so I have worked on and rode almost everything that is out there.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the trails.:)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, The knowledge you bring will be very helpful for most of us "just get on and ride...ers". Do you sled in the winter aswell?:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
welcome aboard GARRYESE

Welcome Aboard.... Good To See Some Solid Edson Representation Joining The Site. Edson Has Lots Of Trails Around It, So I Hope You Can Keep Us Updated. You Should Be Able To Add To Any Technical Questions/problems As Well.............;)

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NosRX1, no sled...yet. I am stupid with 45hp on an ATV; 180hp on a sled would get me killed.:nono: I am also certified as an instructor for the ATV rider safety course and enjoy helping out the new riders.

Summitric, I'll defintely be checking out the garage forum very couple of days, so if anyone needs mechanical advice please ask away. I run a small engine shop (about 40% of our work is sleds and atvs) so I have access to quite alot of info.

I am looking forward to participating in forums that are much closer to home.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Garryese; Have you done any work with yamaha's fourstroke RX1?

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NosRX1, the RX1 is the only fourstroke sled I have worked on. Turboed two of them with Bender kits. Both of those machine were quite mild, about 8psi boost (220hp?). I really wanted to wind them up to 15psi:D

Top Bottom