Howdy from New Member...Time to move up from the Panther 340!

Tabou3s

Reaction score
Good Day everyone...

Live near Thorsby AB, first sled i ever owned is a 340 AC Panther i bought in 2010. Just got home from a ride with all the great snow we have this year!

Over the last few weeks decided to get another machine and move up in technology, power, and track length. Think I've made my decision with a 2007-2008 M8 153". Definitely want a machine with reverse.

My idea would be to have a sled i can ride around home (when there is enough snow) and occasionally go up to the mountains. I have no desire to go 100mph across a field. I prefer finding deep snow. I thought about a M5/M6, but i weigh 220lbs, and think i would probably want the extra HP after a year or two (if i enjoy going out west...)

How does this look?

2008 Arctic Cat M8 - Edmonton Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Let it snow!

Thanks

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:welcomebluesign: to the site!! I think you're on the right track wanting to go to an 800... I think you would be doing the stuckfest with a smaller sled... and just 'cuz ya got the power doesn't mean ya have to use it all the time!! lol... I don't know much about cats but that sled certainly looks clean. You might want to post this in the Artic Cat section on here and see what kind of advice ya get... there's lots of knowledgeable guys here that can maybe help ya. One think I usually do when purchasing a used sled is get a pre-purchase inspection on it. The cost usually runs about $100 but they will tell you all the good, bad and ugly about the sled so there are no surprises! Good luck!

Tabou3s

Reaction score
Thank You, Whitegold. I will post in the AC section, good suggestion.

Top Bottom