New guy from Northern Ontario

Mehoe

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to this forum. I am 18 and am a big ATV fan, I do mostly trail riding with some mud, water, and swamp riding. I live in Britt Ontario Canada. I own 3 ATV's a 2010 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O, a 2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2 LE, and a 2001 Suzuki King Quad 300 4x4.
I purchased my first ATV in December 2009 the Polaris brand new. Then I decidied I wanted a 5-speed manual, thats when I found the '01 Suzuki in June of 2010 it was seconds from death crying out for a new home picked it up for a bargain. Then I bought the Arctic Cat last month September 2010, I always wanted a V-Twin so the price was right with the AC so I picked that up. Still plan on continuing my ATV collection hopefull my next purchase will be a Brute Force.
Look foward to talking to you all on the forum I will try to share as much knowledge as I can.
I've noticed most of you are from Alberta my older brother lives out there in Calgary.

Mehoe

Reaction score
Thank you how is the riding in Sask, Mantitoba, Alberta? Got any skeg?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got skeg, lots to be exact. spend lots of time stuck. good to have you aboard. you don't know joey do you, he says he's from ontario. we won't hold it against you.:d:d

Mehoe

Reaction score
I don't think I know him... We got lots of skeg here too and lots of rock climbing. I am planning on going out to Calgary to visit my brother one of these days.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats ok, if your on this site much you'll get to know himm yamaha 700. have fun in calgary should be a good time.:d

Top Bottom