New man on site

Uzeste

Reaction score
I'm so happy I found this site. Best site I have found yet for info of western Canada.
I will be riding a Yamaha fx nitro mtx this year and have a trip planned for revy on Dec 6.

Thanks for the cool site

Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm so happy I found this site. Best site I have found yet for info of western Canada.
I will be riding a Yamaha fx nitro mtx this year and have a trip planned for revy on Dec 6.

Thanks for the cool site

Steve

WELCOME ABOARD STEVE.... THIS IS YOUR NEWEST ADDICTION. DOO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF THE NEW SLED YET?? YOU'LL HAVE TO TELL US ALL HOW THE NEW NYTRO MTX PERFORMS THIS YEAR.... 90LB WEIGHT LOSS ON THAT SLED VS PREVIOUS YEAR....... AND SKI-DOO THOUGHT THEY HAD A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS WITH ONLY LOOSING 50LBS, EH???;)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Thanks for the cool site

Steve

Thanks, Welcome to the site. There is alot of Steve's on here, lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,Now Go Tell Your Friends and we will see you at the staging area!
catmando!

Uzeste

Reaction score
Thanks Guys

I will forsure give a review of the nitro after the first time out. I just can not wait for snow it is driving me crazy.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the cool site

Steve

Hey Uzeste, welcome to the site!! I would love to see how that FX Nitro goes. I will be goin to revy on Dec 1.

Uzeste

Reaction score
How long are you going to be there for, I will be there on dec 6 -10. We are staying at the comfort inn.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Hey, right on another Steve. We need more Steve's..
Steve

Top Bottom