new here

crazychristopher

Reaction score
my son is interested in chating with some of yopu guys. hes who i set this up for he is crazy christopher.he is 10 now and has been riding sleds and quads for 5 yrs now.he just upgraded from a 96 summit 583 to a 02 summit 600 elec start/rev.hes totally stoked. weve been out to radium(forster)and revy and we are heading out on thur aft to quartz creek as soon as he gets out of school for the holidays.we may even stay for christmas if the snow is good.the little nut cant get enough of riding.we just moved to 20 acres outide calgary and this week alone after school he probably burned 200 in fuel.his mom cant ride with us anymore as her sled was ripped off in the spring and her back up sled needs clutches.looking for 2001 summit 800 primary clutch.guy in carstairs wants 350 just for the cup then i need bushings.
if anyone can help let me know.
otherwise we will try to post pics of his trip this week and get him on here to chat up some of you guys
ltr.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M Christopher and Dad :)................I am in Wetaskiwin and we quad............kiddo who just turned 12 rides a quad !!! IMG_2596.jpg

Georgz

Reaction score
I want to have this kind of motor very much I love...it could be good whether you can drive on the water..lol Any way I have my problem about trolling motor parts is any body who can help me about it?

Top Bottom