New here.. New to Sleds.

Artur

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum and new to sledding. I live in Fort Mac. This past winter i had the pleasure of going on my first sledding adventure down to Fernie BC. I had rented a 2015 Arctic Cat HCR. I loved every minute of it aside from literally being exhausted beyond belief. Went down for a 3 day ride but could only manage 2 days. I'm a bit on the heavier side (280 lbs) and my conditioning is not built for that kind of movement. lol

Regardless i loved the experience and will be getting my own sled for the 2017/2018 season.

I came on here to meet some new folks and hopefully get in on some group rides if they are organized.

Cheers.

Artur

Reactions: RXN

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club Artur Does the blood flow green now after spending a few days on the HCR? With a name like ARTUR did you have to wear a XXXXL helmet?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Ski-doo & Maxwell Artur. If you have not previously been subject to the doo-laide crowd, brace yourself. :)

Artur

Reaction score
Ha ha. Well all i can say is managed to squeeze into a XXXL once i upgraded to a proper helmet.

Thanks Guys, I guess there are some die-hard fanboys of each manufacturer everywhere. All good.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum and new to sledding. I live in Fort Mac. This past winter i had the pleasure of going on my first sledding adventure down to Fernie BC. I had rented a 2015 Arctic Cat HCR. I loved every minute of it aside from literally being exhausted beyond belief. Went down for a 3 day ride but could only manage 2 days. I'm a bit on the heavier side (280 lbs) and my conditioning is not built for that kind of movement. lol

Regardless i loved the experience and will be getting my own sled for the 2017/2018 season.

I came on here to meet some new folks and hopefully get in on some group rides if they are organized.

Cheers.

Artur

Welcome to the forum Artur, lots of great folks here. Don't totally blame your conditioning or lack thereof on being exhausted in the mountains.....you were riding a Cat mountain sled after all.
:bullrider:

Top Bottom