New guy

Dave M800

Reaction score
Hello out there . I'm new to Calgary , and enjoy burning gas and seeing new country . I ride a 2012 m8 and have the 99 summit 600 as backup . Looking to go out and ride but don't know those type of people yet .

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M
There are a great bunch of guys "and gals" to ride with so if your looking to get out just throw a post out there and someone will let you tag along

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud, I'm in Cowtown too and like to get out every once and a while. There is a lot of good ppl here to go riding with.

Dave M800

Reaction score
It takes a while to meet people . Joined this site to get out there and meet the people with the same interests . Where abouts do you ride most ? I've been out to cataract creek a couple of times , once over into BC from cataract .

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With good local snow, I can ride right from my house. I have never been to Cataract, but Revy is my favorite. CNP, Corbin, Elkford and Fernie are all good too.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:welcome:

Another good place to meet people with similar interests is the Calgary Snowmobile Club. Those crazy dudes are always organizing rides and trying to steal all the good snow........:noidea:

Top Bottom