New guy on S&M

7-up

Reaction score
Hello, new to snow and mud, heard it was a great place to chat and gather some info form fellow riders. i live in sask, never been to mountains on sled but this will be first year, i ride a polaris assault rmk 144 and love it.. only bad thing about it is the red hood. other than that, happy to be hear hope to chat with alot of ppl. and get some helpful hints and advise about the hills. planning on heading up to sicamous or revy towards the beginning of december. if anyone around that way interested in showing me around, i would love another riding partner, thanks :D

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family!!

Once you ride the mountains you'll love it!! There is lots of ppl on here from those areas so they should be able to show you around a bit.... or at least tell you where to go. Do you have avalanche gear? Might want to invest in some of that equipment if you plan on riding mountains.... there might be some of that stuff in the classified section on here.... an avy course might also be helpfull....

Have fun ... and play safe!! :)

7-up

Reaction score
Sweet thanks whitegold. i will definitely look into so avy gear, and ya not a shy person so happy to talk to anyone. lol
love the pic or the cat man!

Top Bottom