new garage build

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find out today. Nelson should have that in stock really... 28' 4:12 pitch

Just sucks to lose momentum... We are going to take a long weekend break and leave my friends alone lol They've really been coming through in the last few weekends.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a company or someone to come in and shingle, soffit, fasica, and siding... if anyone knows anyone? I'm running out of summer... I'd like to get this on someones schedule for late September and I'll get the Tyvek on asap!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I am looking for a company or someone to come in and shingle, soffit, fasica, and siding... if anyone knows anyone? I'm running out of summer... I'd like to get this on someones schedule for late September and I'll get the Tyvek on asap!
Try Phoenix Roofing, Tell them Ron sent you from Envirospec.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no its 1 truss, then the gable end, with a ladder on it for the eave... but yeah I'm happy Nelson has one in stock... funny they have 1? dammit

edit... funny skew on the photo does look like 3 truss' missing lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no its 1 truss, then the gable end, with a ladder on it for the eave... but yeah I'm happy Nelson has one in stock... funny they have 1? dammit

edit... funny skew on the photo does look like 3 truss' missing lol
Doesn’t look like your first truss is 24” away from the gable truss. When I was counting it looked like you were short more.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that first one and the gang nail are some sort of optical illusion lol I had to count them a few times... 13 trusses required, 2 gables. one of those things that makes sense once you layout with a tape measure.

slider windows are back order til the end of the month... Fack! I have the RO now and will frame them shortly

I called Pheonix and Ardent today for quotes and timelines. thanks y'all!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting closer to sheeted....
688808FA-477B-4F1B-96D2-6F06605FC6AC.jpeg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to lock in a contractor and I have 3 quotes to install soffit, fascia ,siding plus supply and install eavestroughing.

$4179 Company X
$5500 Company Y
$6458 Company Z

Now, does a guy go middle? cheap out? I have looked at reviews yadda yadda and they're similar...

I HATE to cheap out and see it in their craftsmanship but the cheap one has the best google reviews and returned their quote very quickly...

Thoughts?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to lock in a contractor and I have 3 quotes to install soffit, fascia ,siding plus supply and install eavestroughing.

$4179 Company X
$5500 Company Y
$6458 Company Z

Now, does a guy go middle? cheap out? I have looked at reviews yadda yadda and they're similar...

I HATE to cheap out and see it in their craftsmanship but the cheap one has the best google reviews and returned their quote very quickly...

Thoughts?
Go with the reviews.
Assuming he didn't get his friends and family to flood the review page with 5 stars

Jobu

Reaction score

$4179 Company X
$5500 Company Y
$6458 Company Z

Thoughts?
PM me the names of the companies, I'm pretty involved in this industry. I'll give you my insight into them.

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom