New from Calgary

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey Everyone.

I am Alicia, I am 20 years old. I live in chestermere, but work and spend a lot of time in Calgary. I do not currently ride. I am very interested in possibly starting to ride. I am on here to see what I can find out, research stuff and just see what could work best for me. I do not know a ton about much of this stuff, but I learn more and more everyday and I appreciate all you guys taking any time to help me out!

Thank you
=]

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I want to start riding bikes. I am so interested in it. I love KTMs the most. I have tons of clothes and whatnot, I just want to ride, and learn it all!

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thanks for all the welcomes. I also am into quading, and snowmobiling, I have done it all my life, I am more interested in learning about dirt biking now just cause I have done all else. I have worked at 2 motorcycle shops, I am definitely interesed in doing more!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for you Alicia!. Get out there and experience life and the outdoors...and if you choose to do it on a motorized 'utensil', then more power to ya! (yes, pun intended). Can't tell you anything you probably don't already know about bikes though!:cool:

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Haha well I mean I have had my fare share working around Bikes, and ATV's, working for Harley Davidson and now for Cycle works. I still have alot to learn, and I am so anxious to learn!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! You worked at a Harley shop and now Cycleworks, I think maybe we should be asking you questions. I see that you have good taste in dirtbikes though, even though my dirtbike days are over and prefer to ride a Bomby Renegade. I have evolved by riding a bigger dirt bike with bigger training wheels I guess. Just goes more placeswithout being as sore as the old dirtbike days, but do miss the bike for jumps.:):d:)

triplethreat

Reaction score
i am more interested in more snowmobiling than biking
welcome to the site
i know a girl who rides bikes here and happens to be the ladies champion in motocross
she could teach you lots

Top Bottom