New door at Allen!

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a rip up Allen yesterday. Was quite fun to get up so early. But the cool thing that I noticed was a new door, two benches, a new chimney stack and some spray foam to keep us more warm. Glad to see this! We sure needed a new door :) my best guess would say Curtis at varda. Thanks!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Went for a rip up Allen yesterday. Was quite fun to get up so early. But the cool thing that I noticed was a new door, two benches, a new chimney stack and some spray foam to keep us more warm. Glad to see this! We sure needed a new door :) my best guess would say Curtis at varda. Thanks!

Ride on... did you see the shack rat ?

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Lets see some pics

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah rat is gone lol. Pictures are under a Valemount thread. If you need I could post some again here. We're sitting at probably four feet today i would say. Was over three feet yesterday.

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352127497.883594.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352127508.999784.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352127520.466443.jpg

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shes got history bud, its a retro fitted door off the old Swiss Bakery.

Cabin has also been full sealed....(hopefully) to avoid any further intrusion by our fury little, garbage eatin, memory card stealing friends...

No chopping wood in the cabin junior..........geez...lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shes got history bud, its a retro fitted door off the old Swiss Bakery.

Cabin has also been full sealed....(hopefully) to avoid any further intrusion by our fury little, garbage eatin, memory card stealing friends...

No chopping wood in the cabin junior..........geez...lol
lol....little bugger tried to steal my camera too. got him on the second attempt tho....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hes cute. until he shows you his claws.
fricken thing sounds ferocious....walked in there many times and heard him growling away up in the loft. even ran across our feet a few times, he didn't seem afraid of anything. did he give you a boo boo?

Top Bottom