New Custom Jersey

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a Sell out....... 46 peeps commited to Jerseys, I'm bringing in and extra 34 over and above the peeps that commited to Jerseys. well will have 34 for sale at the Edmonton Show, and will see from there how we are doing on inventory.

Thx Again too all the People that got exited as we did on building this Jersey, I think it was a way again of showing the rest of the world what peoples true passion is, and Im thinking the New Jersey will give off the impression of what we as sledders truly love. Again i hope everyone is satified with the final product, let me know your thoughts.

Thx
BigDawg

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a Sell out....... 46 peeps commited to Jerseys, I'm bringing in and extra 34 over and above the peeps that commited to Jerseys. well will have 34 for sale at the Edmonton Show, and will see from there how we are doing on inventory.

Thx Again too all the People that got exited as we did on building this Jersey, I think it was a way again of showing the rest of the world what peoples true passion is, and Im thinking the New Jersey will give off the impression of what we as sledders truly love. Again i hope everyone is satified with the final product, let me know your thoughts.

Thx
BigDawg

Lookin good can't wait to be wear it.

summit7

Reaction score
Count me in for one in size Large.
Handle- summit7
Let me know cost and method of payment.Excellent job.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Just wanted to let you all know that the Custom Jerseys are finished and where shipped today, so they will be hear next week. For all those peeps that are going to the Edmonton Show let me know and i will make sure to bring them, For everyone else they will be shipped out ASAP. Thanks again and can't wait to see every buddy in Edmonton next weekend.

Thx
BD

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Just wanted to let you all know that the Custom Jerseys are finished and where shipped today, so they will be hear next week. For all those peeps that are going to the Edmonton Show let me know and i will make sure to bring them, For everyone else they will be shipped out ASAP. Thanks again and can't wait to see every buddy in Edmonton next weekend.

Thx
BD

Hey BD I will get mine at the show. Do you have a booth? I will be there Friday.

Thanks

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will also be at show on friday, if easier i can pick up there. Thanks BD!!!

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thx
BD

I'll pick mine up at the show on Saturday.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please bring mine to the show BD, if I can't make it I will let you know and you can ship it up here.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there Friday night and hopefully you still have a L or XL as I'll definatly take one.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All Yes we are in booth 14,15,16 please stop by and say Hi and I will have all there Jerseys there for those peeps to pick up.

Thx
BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that there will be about 30 Custom Jerseys still for sale, So for those peeps that want Custom Jerseys Stop by our booth. Im thinking at this rate the Custom Jerseys will sell out very fast So get on board peeps.

Thx
BD

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey BG, just ordered mine on line,, i know its to close to sled show, but sure would like to promo the shirt up north here... looking forward to getting it..:d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Custom Jerseys should be hear tomarrow that was the deadline to be in my hands. They where shipped last Thursday from Ontario I checked the tracking number and they are still in transit.
I will let everyone know when i have them in my hands which better be tomarrow OR Some buddy gona get hurt real bad.

BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K BOYS HERE THEY AND I THINK THEY LOOK FAWKING AWSOME IM SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY TURNED OUT. hOPE EVERYONE AGREES. Can't wait til Friday to hand out. P.S for those who pick up Jerseys has to wear them at the Show lol.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 103

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
VERY nice Bigdawg! Job well done.... I can't wear mine, I'll be working the Snowandmud booth, but don't worry it'll get worn!

MooseMc

Reaction score
HOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT do those Jerseys Rock, We did lots of work on these to make them the number 1 Jersey in the world and well i think we did it. Awsome hope everyone likes.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:Well done gents VERY WELL DONE!!!! I'll be placing my orders at the show:cool::d

Top Bottom