New Custom Jersey

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
700Summintguy and rmk700 got your guys pm's will put you on the list for the custom Jerseys. Thx guys for the support and yes they are a sweet looking Jersey.

BD

MooseMc

Reaction score
Sweet looking Jersey hope everyone like's what we have done with the new Jersey for the up coming season and watch for more new things to come

Thanks

Moosemc
Summer Sucks

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those peeps that don't know MooseMc would be the other half of Team Summer Sucks, So don't be shy let him have it... LOL

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those peeps that don't know MooseMc would be the other half of Team Summer Sucks, So don't be shy let him have it... LOL

Right on welcome Moose nice to meet you......I dont like your Brother:d

dooski

Reaction score
those loooook great! Put me down for one and don't let my wife know HAHAHA:d:d

MooseMc

Reaction score
Thanks snorocket nice to meet you to glad to here that you like the new jersey and most people dont like my brother lol

MooseMc

Reaction score
Hi dooski yep can get you one you will just have to let me your size and i would tell your wife that is bad news if you get got lol :beer::beer:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron what size you what same as last time or ??? Hows everthing else going still qauding??? we are going out this weekend to rip n tear, in some mud.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See Rocket Im a prick and everyone knows it, most people don't like me and i don't like most folk, so it works out for everyone. and for You???????????:nono::kissass::hunter2::kickass:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Moose... Great job, can't give your leg humping, ball chasing partner all the credit.....Looks good. You gents have hit a grand slam on this design.... :beer:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tab thats not nice what the hell did i do to you, you mad about the fag neil comment????LMAO
You got the 800 ready to go this weekend did the helment cam show up yet.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tab thats not nice what the hell did i do to you, you mad about the fag neil comment????LMAO
You got the 800 ready to go this weekend did the helment cam show up yet.

No I'm not mad... hahahahahah
Yup. Quad check. Helmet cam check. Beer check.... oh yah the wife check. We are undecided if we are going to camp or if we are going to day trip but either way we will ride.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im thinking we may not camp ourselves movie making qaud vid saturday and eckville grass drags sunday fun filled weekend.

dooski

Reaction score
how's it going bigdog yes i would like the same name and size. where are going quading and are you going with the family moose,pleeeease don't tell:nono::nono::nono::nono: HAHAHAHA

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to med lake up by alder flats and its big people ride we are going to make a vid for the super grip tires as we are a dealer. put Mud Bitches and the gade and holy fu** un real tire would never go back to a mud lite love them they flat out rock.

dooski

Reaction score
I might have to join you. Can you give me a call. And will I be able to keep up with you on my 650?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will phone ya to discuss and yes theres always the chicken trail around. LOL just rattling your chain. LOL

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holey crap, just noticed that the jersey was blue with a yamaha bumper on the sled, i don't know if i go to the dark side, or the heavy side just yet.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested! Put me down for one XL. You can put "Graves" on the namebar.

I'll send you a PM also!

Top Bottom