New Custom Jersey

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just would like to let everyone know that our website is accepting payments on the New Custom Jerseys, For all thoses peeps ordering Jerseys please got to the website a place your order and i will cross of your name off the list as 100% buying and i can then submit the custom jersey order. If peeps could do this sooner than later as i have to have everyone onboard my monday Morning 8:00am.

Thx everyone for the interest in the new jersey.
BD
summersucks.ca

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
oh and so nice and big :)

silly question the colours cant be changed or ?
its a sick jersey but with the mountains instead of blue orange well would be just the top !! ? !!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just would like to let everyone know that our website is accepting payments on the New Custom Jerseys, For all thoses peeps ordering Jerseys please got to the website a place your order and i will cross of your name off the list as 100% buying and i can then submit the custom jersey order. If peeps could do this sooner than later as i have to have everyone onboard my monday Morning 8:00am.

Thx everyone for the interest in the new jersey.
BD
summersucks.ca
done. got a rough idea as to when they will be finished and ready to ship BD?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping to order ASAP and 3weeks to get hear I HOPE to have them for the Edmonton Show, P.S for those peeps that ordered and we hand deliver the jerseys there will be the shipping cost paid back to you.

Thx
BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to those Peeps that seen the second Jersey Im Not going with it Im going back to the first Jersey with couple of changes. 1) light grey is now Dark gray, and light blue is light grey. Is everyone ok with this?????? I am ordering these Jerseys TOMARROW,So Please People can you go to Summersucks.ca an pay for them ASAP as they are Custom to whom is buying the Jersey. If i Order tomarrow they will be hear for the Edm sled show.

Thx
BD

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sorry to those Peeps that seen the second Jersey Im Not going with it Im going back to the first Jersey with couple of changes. 1) light grey is now Dark gray, and light blue is light grey. Is everyone ok with this?????? I am ordering these Jerseys TOMARROW,So Please People can you go to Summersucks.ca an pay for them ASAP as they are Custom to whom is buying the Jersey. If i Order tomarrow they will be hear for the Edm sled show.

Thx
BD

Sound good to me... I never did look good wearing trees :d:beer::d

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet looking jersey. i wouldn't mine getting one put me down for one. Might aswell keep the collection going,

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello gents again just letting everyone know that orders have to be in Monday Morning 8:00am to insure we get them for the Edmonton show.

thx
BD

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bigdawg, thanks for the quick reassuring phone call, and you know if you look good, you feel good , and if you feel good it's got to be good for at least 30 percent improvement on riding ability, and i like the idea of being easier to spot in the jersey when revoking your search & rescue token from the dark corners of the rock pit by NM. lol

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No prob TK just wanting to keep all the COOL guys looking good. and Yes theres always NM in the rock gardens so should be easy to fine him the the Jersey on..

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
hey bigdawg, thanks for the quick reassuring phone call, and you know if you look good, you feel good , and if you feel good it's got to be good for at least 30 percent improvement on riding ability, and i like the idea of being easier to spot in the jersey when revoking your search & rescue token from the dark corners of the rock pit by NM. lol
TK.... Did you try stickers yet??

Stckers could jump you another 5 ~ 8% in riding improvement..... but go for the light weight ones, them thigs get heavy!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY BIGDAWG.... DID YA SEE WE WORE THE "SUMMERSUCKS" JERSEYS AT ECKVILLE GRASSDRAGS?? WENT TO BOSTON PIZZA IN SYLVAN LAKE AND A COUPLE THAT SAT DOWN BESIDE US RECOGNIZED OUR JERSEYS AND SAID THEY SEEN YOU AROUND SYLVAN AREA TOO!!!! :beer::d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wore mine with pride...thanks big dog.

Attachments

• 9119d1223229004-eckville-grass-drags-e9.jpg
    9119d1223229004-eckville-grass-drags-e9.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 93

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I see SledBunny was wearing his SS Jersey at the Eckville races, The Pespi(Kokannee) looks good aswell SRB.

Also want to let everyone know that the final edition of the custom Jersey is finished and where ordered today, which means they will be ready by the Edm Show. Hope everyone likes it cause this is it. 09 SS Jersey.

Thx everyone
BigDawg

Attachments

• SummerSucksOct2b.jpg
    SummerSucksOct2b.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 76

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you are good to go

thx should be in my hand 3 week Oct and will shipping to you by the end of the month.

Thx
BD

Top Bottom