New Contest from Main Jet Motorsports!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Main Jet Motorsports and HTR Designs are teaming up for this exciting contest. We want your ideas on how to bling up this 2011 Arctic Cat 550 Prowler. We will pick the top 4 or 5 ideas and create a poll, so everyone can vote on the final design. The winner will receive a Main Jet T shirt and have their name super imposed on the HTR Design Wrap. The Sky is the limit. You can Post up your ideas here or on our Face Book Link.
Don't forget to "like" our Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Main-Jet-Motorsports/170248933032053

Here's the is the 2011 550 Prowler to be wrapped

new003.jpg

Momma :beer::eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa haa! You funny guy hey!... JK... Ok seriously. what kind of wrap would suit this Prowler?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just in case anyone was thinking on the lines of the "Kootenay Theme".. We already rejected the Kootenay/BC Bud pot plant wrap... .:p

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just in case anyone was thinking on the lines of the "Kootenay Theme".. We already rejected the Kootenay/BC Bud pot plant wrap... .:p

isnt that the official kootenay flower?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt that the official kootenay flower?

What is this "kootenay Flower" you speak of.....bwaa haa haa... no... I think it's the dog wood or something...isn't it??

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sky is the limit??? Well then that would be my theme. (I'll come back to that)

For add on bling, you need a new 6 Speaker Sound Bar to rock some tunes.

For aux lighting, a top light bar with some (4) front facing 6" pre-runner lights, and a pair of 4" LED rear facing lights for backing up.

Is there a hard top for this rig?

A 2" lift kit, 1.5" wheel spacers, some sweet powder coated brush gaurds for front and rear, some 14" black coated bead locks with 30x10x14 Dominator tires. A Baja style spare tire carrier mounted to the rear. Might as well go Fox 2.0's for all four corners if they have them for the Cat. Those factory seat belts aren't going to be much good either, how about some SuperATV UTV harnesses.

The seats will need some recovering, plain black seats are boring. Black outlined, with green piping and orange panels.

Now for the wrap...the sky is the limit...back ground color is black with the HTR barbwire design. No more green!

Right side, This includes fenders and black side panels and trunk sides- I would go with a Norn's Range theme, snow capped mountains, creeks, rivers, a Grizzly bear, maybe even a Spirit Bear hiding somewhere among some trees. Dirt tire tracks rolling through....

Left side fenders with black panels and trunk sides- it would have to be water, a dam, maybe even "BOB" sporting a little orange, a fish breaking water, a red fish spawning. The wake from a boat going up the lake...

On the back, the skyline of Baker Street.

For the hood, the elusive Kootenay Mountain Lion, jumping out at you, claws in full force, angry and hungry!

Of course, some claw marks appearing to cut through the wrap in various places as well.

Sure there are some awesome HTR designs, but when I think of what the Kootenay's are, its above. :beer:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sky is the limit??? Well then that would be my theme. (I'll come back to that)

For add on bling, you need a new 6 Speaker Sound Bar to rock some tunes.

For aux lighting, a top light bar with some (4) front facing 6" pre-runner lights, and a pair of 4" LED rear facing lights for backing up.

Is there a hard top for this rig?

A 2" lift kit, 1.5" wheel spacers, some sweet powder coated brush gaurds for front and rear, some 14" black coated bead locks with 30x10x14 Dominator tires. A Baja style spare tire carrier mounted to the rear. Might as well go Fox 2.0's for all four corners if they have them for the Cat. Those factory seat belts aren't going to be much good either, how about some SuperATV UTV harnesses.

The seats will need some recovering, plain black seats are boring. Black outlined, with green piping and orange panels.

Now for the wrap...the sky is the limit...back ground color is black with the HTR barbwire design. No more green!

Right side, This includes fenders and black side panels and trunk sides- I would go with a Norn's Range theme, snow capped mountains, creeks, rivers, a Grizzly bear, maybe even a Spirit Bear hiding somewhere among some trees. Dirt tire tracks rolling through....

Left side fenders with black panels and trunk sides- it would have to be water, a dam, maybe even "BOB" sporting a little orange, a fish breaking water, a red fish spawning. The wake from a boat going up the lake...

On the back, the skyline of Baker Street.

For the hood, the elusive Kootenay Mountain Lion, jumping out at you, claws in full force, angry and hungry!

Of course, some claw marks appearing to cut through the wrap in various places as well.

Sure there are some awesome HTR designs, but when I think of what the Kootenay's are, its above. :beer:

On a 550? You are crazy!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now we're just doing a wrap on it. Absolutely LOVE your idea for the wrap. I agree, the HTR barbed wire designs are awesome!!

Thank you!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a 550? You are crazy!

Just because its a 550 doesn't mean you can't bling it out! Not everyone needs to have an 800, 900 or even a 1000 UTV. Half the people who own those never use them to their potential anyways.

heck why not go with the diesel.

And sorry Momma, I thought you were going all out, but black wheels are a must! :cool:

Top Bottom