Friends of Autism, Ride for Success

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
March 30th we're organizing a family friendly ride in the Kootenays in celebration of the many unique children and families working with Autism.
The people on our board have so much passion behind this project. Nik, my wonderful shred sister is the parts girl at Playmor Power Products, has two beautiful sons who are autistic. She is beyond an inspiration, and approached me about two months ago, wanting to raise not only funds for local charities, but awareness, and understanding surrounding Autism.
There is so much to be thankful for. All children are a blessing, and over the next couple months, we'll be positing up tips, resources, and more helping everyone to understand Autism better.
March 30th is the ride.
Main Jet Motorsports, and my boss Aaron also have a huge place in their hearts for this cause, and are behind us 100%.
Motorfist, Speed Demon Led Lights and Rehab Wraps have also jumped on to support this cause.
Cory from Speed Demon is phenomenal. For those who don't know him, he really is a person who gives back to his community, and without hesitation, reached out to help us "shine the light" on Autism.
Justin at Motorfist, within 10 seconds, said this is Such a good cause, and offered epic support of a phenomenal prize for us to raffle off.
Rehab Wraps the same. Jesse truly cares about people, and makes a Kick arse product.
With both Speed Demon and Rehab wraps you can use the Coupon Momma, and 5.00 for each product will go to support this cause. (I'm not sure if the coupons are live, so you may have to phone or message them)

Please share your stories, heart warming, and frustrating, and lets reach together to create a strong network of support.
My Other shred Sister Michelle, is a Teachers Aid, who has taught a program in the classrooms helping other children interact with Autistic kids effectively. The program is Called "we can be friends"
My step daughter Trina works as a family advocate, providing useful tools for families working with Autism.
We planned the actual ride a few days before Autism Awareness Day April 2d.

Here is our Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/234307733415996/

Rehab Wraps - Custom Wraps
Welcome to Speed Demon Lights - Speed Demon Lights

Thank you to Playmor and Main Jet for getting behind this project!

Trish :)

Nicole and her son Jensen
1549368_10151914516607993_1494176769_n.jpg

Top Bottom