New Can Am maverick SICK

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know if this will have a low range. Think I asked this already.... Also a trailer hitch just in case a guy does need to use it once in a blue moon for yard work. I realize the commander is better for that but this looks like a lot of fun and most likely going to get one in its second year
yes, has low range but not sure about a hitch.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
T team, i see, your talkin about a mavrick or commander.. yes i can see it could be different but don't ya think that if brp puts the same PS on the machines that it would'nt work the same as the quads?
im just askin cause i would think it would be the same, No? you think it would be better with manual steering?

But the power steering isn't even the same on the commander as it is the quads is what im saying... If the commander had the same adjustable power steering that the quads have yes I would agree with you

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know if this will have a low range. Think I asked this already.... Also a trailer hitch just in case a guy does need to use it once in a blue moon for yard work. I realize the commander is better for that but this looks like a lot of fun and most likely going to get one in its second year

If it runs a CVT I don't see why it wouldn't have low range.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a look at their accessory brochure the other day. WOW $$$$$

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
FYI, I own, and ride a can am......so you can take your attitude and shove it up yer ass,Im only stateing whats being posted on the net (which I also know is only about 50% true). It doesnt matter what brand it is, first model year anything will have issues.

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
Ah Slick...back for your bi-monthly CanAm bash eh? Polaris is the best...I know, I know....
FYI, I own, and ride a can am......so you can take your attitude and shove it up yer ass,Im only stateing whats being posted on the net (which I also know is only about 50% true). It doesnt matter what brand it is, first model year anything will have issues.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What attitude? I'm on your side. Polaris for me all the way!

Last edited:

Crslack

Reaction score
Here is one with 32" for the guys that are looking to do the same. Lots of clearance.

Mav 5.jpg

Top Bottom