New boobs or new sled?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See this is where girls have an advantage.. Dude wants to enhance an area of the anatomy lacking on his woman.. so decides to buy boobs... HUGE investment of money.. that you may or may not ever see a return on.

Girl sees an area of the anatomy lacking on her dude... spends $3.99 on a package of double A batteries and then goes out and buys a sled.

Happy Happy Happy!!
!

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baa ha haaa.. this is hilarious.

The question was posed to me a few years ago... Would I ever get a boob job. I am not boobily blessed.. never have been.. especially after nursing 4 boobie holic kids... I can still slide into 2d base head first.. my fly fishing vest and chest protectors fit me well, moguls at the end of the season when the trail is all whooped out.. ya I can fly over them without so much as a pffffft.. no boobs to bounce around uncontrollably.. .. so meh...

to me.. a boob job is for the person having fun with the boobs.. not me.. they would just get in the way of what I'd be doing... If I want to have fun.. i'd soak that money into a new sled.. perhaps a turbo for the sled.. a dirt bike.. a trip to Iceland to hang out in the blue lagoon.. I'd go fly fishing in New Zeland, but no way would I waste money on boobs. ever ever ever.

Signing off for now....

Flat Trishy.... :D :D :D

If you go to ice land don't waste your time at the blue lagoon to commercialized. They run ppl through there like cattle through the market ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See this is where girls have an advantage.. Dude wants to enhance an area of the anatomy lacking on his woman.. so decides to buy boobs... HUGE investment of money.. that you may or may not ever see a return on.

Girl sees an area of the anatomy lacking on her dude... spends $3.99 on a package of double A batteries and then goes out and buys a sled.

Happy Happy Happy!!
!

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH wicked, best post in this thread so far.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know..... this thread means nothing without pics lol...... momma?

Bye the the she made her self sound just look at your computer screen they are about the same size lol !

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bye the the she made her self sound just look at your computer screen they are about the same size lol !

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Well....(*) (*).... there you go... but they are a little shall we say flat.... as I don't support 3D vision technology

joebrokeit

Reaction score
I look at it this way. If the marriage fails it was headed down hill before the boobs! Why does she want them why do you want a new sled? A happy wife is a happy life:] I could wait a year on a sled but thats just me.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sleds don't get tired or sore no brainer in my opinion

this is true.. and sleds actually enjoy when you huck them off of a snow covered ledge or smash them into a tree..... Men.. not so much... this I know...

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sleds don't get headaches and always beg for more !!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to write an article.. why sleds are better than spouses...... (that being said.. I super fully and completely love and cherish my snow stud)

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are too many unknowns about your relationship...I would go with the sled though.If she actually is a friend she will not leave .Boobs are for narcissists .I think i used that word correctly:cool:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why exactly does ur wife want Boobs?? its all for you tho im sure,,so not important. Go with the boobs fosho BRO,, Just be sure to report back in 2 years and let me know how that went for you....lol

Last edited:

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought both and havent got any enjoyment out of either. Just save your money!
Sled isnt put together yet and paid the down payment for the boobs, waiting for the surgery.

Have you thought about the used market... for both?

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep cant go wrong with a set of used fake titties:d

Top Bottom