New boobs or new sled?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled no question. My buddy had that decision - Turbo or Boobs - He went Boobs - got verry little personnel use and now getting an expensive divorce :rolleyes:

YUP - x2 & x3 - same story with two of my friends. Mid-life crisis + boob job not a good combination.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

boobs all the way... its like a gift the keeps on giving... my wife did em... i love em! keep in mind she was an A cup before children so after there wasn't much left... my choice was quad or boobs...

now keep in mind only you know your relationship you wouldn't be the first guy who buys boobs for the bf... just saying! Be smart think it out... my wife doesn't like to show them off which is just fine with me... i dont want her being a public spectacile... but it has made her more confident around me which im happy for her...

Last edited:

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled all the way, you can ride it longer, faster and harder.( And it won't run off with some other guy ) not by itself anyway.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Odds are you been on the same boobs for longer then you been on the same sled so, from one boob man to another....
Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs BOOBS

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baa ha haaa.. this is hilarious.

The question was posed to me a few years ago... Would I ever get a boob job. I am not boobily blessed.. never have been.. especially after nursing 4 boobie holic kids... I can still slide into 2d base head first.. my fly fishing vest and chest protectors fit me well, moguls at the end of the season when the trail is all whooped out.. ya I can fly over them without so much as a pffffft.. no boobs to bounce around uncontrollably.. .. so meh...

to me.. a boob job is for the person having fun with the boobs.. not me.. they would just get in the way of what I'd be doing... If I want to have fun.. i'd soak that money into a new sled.. perhaps a turbo for the sled.. a dirt bike.. a trip to Iceland to hang out in the blue lagoon.. I'd go fly fishing in New Zeland, but no way would I waste money on boobs. ever ever ever.

Signing off for now....

Flat Trishy.... :D :D :D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Baa ha haaa.. this is hilarious.

The question was posed to me a few years ago... Would I ever get a boob job. I am not boobily blessed.. never have been.. especially after nursing 4 boobie holic kids... I can still slide into 2d base head first.. my fly fishing vest and chest protectors fit me well, moguls at the end of the season when the trail is all whooped out.. ya I can fly over them without so much as a pffffft.. no boobs to bounce around uncontrollably.. .. so meh...

to me.. a boob job is for the person having fun with the boobs.. not me.. they would just get in the way of what I'd be doing... If I want to have fun.. i'd soak that money into a new sled.. perhaps a turbo for the sled.. a dirt bike.. a trip to Iceland to hang out in the blue lagoon.. I'd go fly fishing in New Zeland, but no way would I waste money on boobs. ever ever ever.

Signing off for now....

Flat Trishy.... :D :D :D

Besides it would make it harder to see what your doing while washing dishes and mopping the floor... unobstructed view = cleaner floors & dishes....

Just sayin...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides it would make it harder to see what your doing while washing dishes and mopping the floor... unobstructed view = cleaner floors & dishes....

Just sayin...
Yess... exactly.. and the joy I will get seeing the terror in your eyeballs when I kick yer azzz!!!! Be prepared for a stickering next weekend!!!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any more than mouth full is a waste. Sled or someone else will have a new set over sink.
Lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, I like your predicament. I can see it relating to my own life in a few ways some day, maybe haha

But its also pretty sad how so many of you guys jumped on the band wagon that as soon as his wife gets a set of boobs she's going to run off with some other man!! He should know the quality of his own marriage and judging it without even knowing them (I personally don't, I imagine I'm not the only one) is low.

How about thinking.. does she sled? does she quad? what does she like to do extracurricular. Maybe she's not into all this awesome powersports chit. And then there's, what sled do you currently ride? Why are you wanting to upgrade? If she's not into this stuff and you upgrade every second year anway.. maybe she should get em.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, I like your predicament. I can see it relating to my own life in a few ways some day, maybe haha

But its also pretty sad how so many of you guys jumped on the band wagon that as soon as his wife gets a set of boobs she's going to run off with some other man!! He should know the quality of his own marriage and judging it without even knowing them (I personally don't, I imagine I'm not the only one) is low.

How about thinking.. does she sled? does she quad? what does she like to do extracurricular. Maybe she's not into all this awesome powersports chit. And then there's, what sled do you currently ride? Why are you wanting to upgrade? If she's not into this stuff and you upgrade every second year anway.. maybe she should get em.

According to the National Center for Health and Science, 43% of marriages end in divorce after the woman gets a breast augmentation. The rate is probably much higher if you also include failed marriages where the man gets a breast augmentation.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 18 guests)

• I wonder what 18 guests think of this snowmobile/atv website

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding lasts all day, sled never gets mad at you, and sleds are always ready for fun !!!!

Top Bottom