New Beliefe in Humanity

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
so tonight on a sled trip we were riding the ditch and found a pup that had been hit by a car......he was rough, swollen, walking circles, pretty incohearent, freeszing.......

well of course it cant be left, we get on the phone, check into locals see is anyone has any idea who it might belong to....with nothin, and from the liquor store we stopped and asked at comes a car of 2 young guys....17-18 max, asking if we were the guys who found the dog......go on to tell us its not thiers but they dont want it left......the guy comes down into knee deep snow cradles the dog up in his arms, walks it to the car lays it down puts a blanket over it and takes it to where ever someone will help.....

cudos man.........there are still people with heart out there and cant thank you enough for doing what you did, we were stuck 6 guys on sled with no way to help this poor dog, even if it has to be put down, it was taken in warmed up and atleast given a chance ........

gave me a warm feelin........

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice too see the young chaps help out, poor dog sad story

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are still some great young people out there. It just seems the troublemakers get all the press. I've got two teen age boys whom I'm very proud of who would have done the same.:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is great to hear good stories and information.
Also that some good people are out there.

Usually only hear the crap.

Very good on the young guys for helping.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bog's show us all some pics with the 6 of you on the sled. This aught to be a good one. :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey bog's show us all some pics with the 6 of you on the sled. This aught to be a good one. :d

No dale we don't have room for another.....Just sayin....

For you slow peeps.... there were 5 people on 5 sleds ( plio counts as well as he decribes chit), Plio started this thread under my user.... I will agree with him that it was very cool to see a couple of youngins go out of their way to help out a strangers dog...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek:.......... 6 on a sled, wow, riding pole to hole!:eek:

Please refer to my above post clarifying the situation for you slow peeps....guess I should have used bold and a shiny font color...my bad...:d

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In indian they can fit 6 ppl on a 70's motorcycle im sure you can manage 6 on a newer sled!

Top Bottom