new 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there actually fish/minnows in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some minnows. Gallons and gallons of water.

Thing had no power. No low ranger. Full cab.

Always stuck or could not make a hill.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is. When will Polaris make a 1000 ranger?

why? they have way more power left in the 900, I hear as much as 90 hp, thats huge, will need better suspension!"

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyways back on topic , I hate Honda, but I have to say this machine is interesting to say the least.... The motor is similar to the Afrika street bike engine with 110 hp ... So it has potential... Looks great in the vids ... Might be a ray of hope for honda if this motor finds it's way into the right chassis for a sport UTV....
Word is ,it is ready to roll out soon ... And it is VERY competitive.
Nice to see if that is the case . Honda has the ability , yet sadly ,like Yamaha the desire or $$$ have been lacking....
This new 1000 though is huge competition for the Popo ranger , a very large market !!
Interesting times , indeed...

Last edited:

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want one! Seems perfect to haul the kids around in. I was the dealer today looking at buying a commander but now I'm not sure, I would love to know what the price will be on these.

Will Bondy

Reaction score
I thought the same about the Rincon 680 but haven't heard anyone complaining about them. That said, I don't know a hell of a lock of Rincon owners.

Edit: It appears that Honda has eliminated the 680 from their lineup.

Rincon is ok, my buddy has one, but why would Honda keep it when they put all the good stuff in the Robicon. My new 2015 Honda Robicon 500 will kill the 680 everyday of the week so why would anyone buy one. don't see the logic in it

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rincon is ok, my buddy has one, but why would Honda keep it when they put all the good stuff in the Robicon. My new 2015 Honda Robicon 500 will kill the 680 everyday of the week so why would anyone buy one. don't see the logic in it
Plus , with a name like a Robicon , how can you go wrong....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the new Honda has 77 hp, not bad for utillity unit . The new Rangers are 68 hp ... So I would say Honda did alright....
wonder what the sport sxs will have ?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the new Honda has 77 hp, not bad for utillity unit . The new Rangers are 68 hp ... So I would say Honda did alright....
wonder what the sport sxs will have ?

77 is really good! They won't have a sport sxs.

Top Bottom