NEEDED!!!! Upper and lower a arms LH

jhard

Reaction score
Hit and rock on Saturday and bent my lower a arm and broke the upper where it is bonded near the end by spindle, anyone have any parts laying around or know a good shop to pick them up at and what aftermarket kits would be the best. Thanks
sled is a 2014 pro rmk 800

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best is Z-bros. IMHO. I do have one lower, brand new stocker (can remember which side) black colour. Not sure I want to part with it but if you get in a bind to find parts, let me know.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit and rock on Saturday and bent my lower a arm and broke the upper where it is bonded near the end by spindle, anyone have any parts laying around or know a good shop to pick them up at and what aftermarket kits would be the best. Thanks
sled is a 2014 pro rmk 800

Iwas running alternative impact arms. Dan is awesome to deal with, and they are 450 for the full set. Polaris ones are quite a bit more $$. Dan had mine to me in less then a week expressed outta the states when I smashed a rock.

jhard

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help, I decided to go with the timbersled SR A arm kit ordered them on Monday direct from timbersled 575 to the door stocker lower was 414 and upper 194 at the dealer! So they must have gold in them lol

Top Bottom