Need to bring car back from lloydminster to sherwood park.......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I need to bring a dodge aries back from lloydminster(alberta side) and need to borrow, or rent a car trailer or a car dolly........ Or maybe someone has a big rig, that's coming back empty??? Anyone, or any ideas???

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks to dj @ clutch and grab transmissions for the use of their car trailer...... I went to lloyd and picked up the aries and it sounds like a timing belt, and that's it :( ......... Well, glad i could help this lady out. I replaced a bald tire, for dj and daryl for the use of their trailer........:)

again, thanks to dj @ clutch and grab transmissions!!!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to dj @ clutch and grab transmissions for the use of their car trailer...... I went to lloyd and picked up the aries and it sounds like a timing belt, and that's it :( ......... Well, glad i could help this lady out. I replaced a bald tire, for dj and daryl for the use of their trailer........:)

again, thanks to dj @ clutch and grab transmissions!!!

Is this a new S&M member Clutch and Grab? Who are these nice people? Do they do just transmission repairs? Where are they located? Very nice to hear they helped you out. WTG C&G

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
And thanks to all that offered trailers, and even driving the vehicle back here(had it been driveable)..... Muchly appreciated all :) ............ Thanks again, -ric

Top Bottom