need some info

max900

Reaction score
hey guys me and my boy are coming up on fri staying at willow burl cabins herad some good info about groundhogs were do you get some directions or if could tag along with somepeople :d:d:d:beer:

max900

Reaction score
hey guys me and my boy are coming up on fri staying at willow burl cabins herad some good info about groundhogs were do you get some directions or if could tag along with somepeople :d:d:d:beer:

thanks guy sure didnt help much:rant::rant::rant:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up right now, I will also be riding with my 14 yr old son. I will be heading to groundhog on Sat. I will be staying the Glacier. My name is Tom.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'm heading up right now, i will also be riding with my 14 yr old son. I will be heading to groundhog on sat. I will be staying the glacier. My name is tom.

tom..... You and your 14 year old need to come out again on the 19th..... I'll have my 15 year old with us!!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

max stop by the Glacier Mountain Lodge and I will have a map put aside for you. Groundhog is 15-20 km south of Blue along hwy 5......

max900

Reaction score
max stop by the Glacier Mountain Lodge and I will have a map put aside for you. Groundhog is 15-20 km south of Blue along hwy 5......

thanks i will stop sat. morning im asuming it not hard to find

Top Bottom