need some help

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some help think i got some bad fuel on sunday truck worked great on monday and tuesday this week but froze up on wed am reading p0087 code low fuel rail pressure changed filtre tonight and worked ok for alittle while added exta dose of howes lub and diesil 911 will this work out the water or am i in for a tank full of bs for the rest of the week and has any body had to change pressure reg on pump after an h2o problem thanks in advance:beer::beer::confused:

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the stuff you had mentioned is more or less fuel conditioner than yeah you should be good to go, I use it in my semis/pickups all the time to fight off the condensation that builds up!..other than that not too sure sorry.

....hope everything works out for the best bhowes. :beer:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some help think i got some bad fuel on sunday truck worked great on monday and tuesday this week but froze up on wed am reading p0087 code low fuel rail pressure changed filtre tonight and worked ok for alittle while added exta dose of howes lub and diesil 911 will this work out the water or am i in for a tank full of bs for the rest of the week and has any body had to change pressure reg on pump after an h2o problem thanks in advance:beer::beer::confused:

So your truck has run good since you put in the new fuel filter? I'd pack a spare fuel filter in case you run into trouble too. I would also top it up with fuel whenever you can to dilute whatever you might have gotten in there.
search dieselplace.com for everything dmax.

Top Bottom