Need some help with ski stance setup

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
So I just put a Zbroz 39in kit on and sold my powder coated control arms with the bearings and ball joints. What a pain in the butt. Polaris won't sell you the RMK bearings and ball joints because they don't want you pushing them in and out of the forged aluminum control arms so I had to buy Assault joints. Then realized I needed to get nylok nuts for the upper ball joints but have to order those because 3 dealers around me do not carry them. Even the nut and bolt stores don't carry a 12mm fine thread nylok. Then realized I had to drill my spindle holes out for the assault ball joints. Anyway I have got it ready to go but need help on setting up the skis. Do you square them up or toe them out a bit? I can't seem to find any info on the net. Any help is appreciated thanks guys.

Cmcgillis

Reaction score
I run 1/8" toe out. When I put zbroz 36" kit on my pro it was stated in the instructions to do so. When I put the same kit on my axys the instructions didn't mention anything about toe in or out so I set it up the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just put a Zbroz 39in kit on and sold my powder coated control arms with the bearings and ball joints. What a pain in the butt. Polaris won't sell you the RMK bearings and ball joints because they don't want you pushing them in and out of the forged aluminum control arms so I had to buy Assault joints. Then realized I needed to get nylok nuts for the upper ball joints but have to order those because 3 dealers around me do not carry them. Even the nut and bolt stores don't carry a 12mm fine thread nylok. Then realized I had to drill my spindle holes out for the assault ball joints. Anyway I have got it ready to go but need help on setting up the skis. Do you square them up or toe them out a bit? I can't seem to find any info on the net. Any help is appreciated thanks guys.
Check your owners manual, it states in there the amount of toe out

Top Bottom