I need help. Predator Management

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Family. I need help. Ya I didn't get an Elk this year, along with so many hunters in my area. We are ridiculously over run by predators. I work with my Rod and Gun club and we are really trying to ballance the Carrying capacity in my area but we need help with the optics. My daughter Allison and I are really trying to go ham on Predators. I really didn't understand how vital predator hunting was until 2 years ago. Today I feel kind of famous. 8 death threats, simply we are predator hunting. This is the same area that Mountain Caribou were extripated because of predation (even though I was screaming for predator management) If you could help us out I'd be so thankful. Please be respectful. I'm trying. Those who really know me (Bogger Mike@#$@ ) know my temper and I've held it together so far. On Facebook we are Kootenay Girl Adventures Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/Kootenay-Girl-Adventures-112804127189112 I'd really appreciate support. We would with all our heart. I do understand it now and Predator hunting is vital.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate what you do, nice pics of the hunts.
I dont have Facebook but I was able to look at the posts and comments. If thats your groups FB page, is it a private group? Im wondering why your group is allowing those comments? Or those “Karen types” to be allowed to view your groups page.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe that for too long Predator hunting has been such a taboo that we've hidden it. I honestly didn't understand the connectioon between Ungulate populations and Predator carrying capacity untill about 2 years ago. I would like for us to talk about it and do our part, rather than recoil because of ENGO pressure.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm the treasurer for the Sparwood fish and wildlife and everyone of our members are saying the same thing. The game is getting managed to zero and what is left is getting killed by the predators. We have had a doe season here for quite some time and it still amazes me how many people from out of this area come to kill the females. if you see 4-5 does in a day count yourself lucky.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hi Family. I need help. Ya I didn't get an Elk this year, along with so many hunters in my area. We are ridiculously over run by predators. I work with my Rod and Gun club and we are really trying to ballance the Carrying capacity in my area but we need help with the optics. My daughter Allison and I are really trying to go ham on Predators. I really didn't understand how vital predator hunting was until 2 years ago. Today I feel kind of famous. 8 death threats, simply we are predator hunting. This is the same area that Mountain Caribou were extripated because of predation (even though I was screaming for predator management) If you could help us out I'd be so thankful. Please be respectful. I'm trying. Those who really know me (Bogger Mike@#$@ ) know my temper and I've held it together so far. On Facebook we are Kootenay Girl Adventures Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/Kootenay-Girl-Adventures-112804127189112 I'd really appreciate support. We would with all our heart. I do understand it now and Predator hunting is vital.

Apparently I'm denied access to your page.... what's up with that mom?????

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to go to your page Momma. Message is.....................................
This Page Isn't Available

Top Bottom