NEED SNOW!!! Kids are getting bored...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need snow around here baddly :mad: My boys should be rippen around the subdivision instead of trying to create new ways to have fun :d

Pray for snow !!!

Attachments

• 2008_09132008-Feb-Sept0063.jpg
    2008_09132008-Feb-Sept0063.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 22

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need snow around here baddly :mad: My boys should be rippen around the subdivision instead of trying to create new ways to have fun :d

Pray for snow !!!

Uhhh... what exactly are they doing??:confused::eek:

McLuvin

Reaction score
I'll second the motion!! I'm gonna start doing a snow dance soon. At least need some colder weather so I can get the rink in.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pray for snow !!!

A little too young for the 'tramp stamp' install Scotty!:d:d:d Kids will be kids.

GRD

Reaction score

Pray for snow !!!

:eek::d:eek:

Scotty you should get those kids to draw on your neighbors daughter's butt!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek::d:eek:

Scotty you should get those kids to draw on your neighbors daughter's butt!

Now that would cause a whole lot of trouble for me and my boys? :eek: :nono: Funny thing is that our neighbors have a daughter that comes over every time my boys are out on the sleds, and she has a blast. We have a bunch of neighbors that get in on the sledding thing even though they don't own any. My boys pull the neighbor kids around on tobbogans behind their sleds. I have pics but can't find them?

Top Bottom