need sled

apex69

Reaction score
looking for a sled for my kid shes five years old so a kitty cat or a 120 would be cool. let me know if any one has one or knows some one that has one to sell thanks.

farmerger

Reaction score
These are probably too far away, but there is a Kitty Cat for sale in Kelowna, BC, listed on Castanet. Here in Kamloops, BC Leading Edge Motorsports had two Kitty Cats for sale not too long ago.

I would go with a Kitty Cat if your daughter is just starting out. We have had a Kitty Cat for two years now and my oldest, now six, has done well on it. I just bought him a Polaris 120 for Christmas, and there is no comparison to the Kitty Cat, the 120 has way more go. To ride the Kitty I have to push off with one leg to get it rolling and then pin it and it will keep going only if going straight on flat ground. The 120, I just sit down on it and go, like I said, it has way more jam.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give Motion Motor Sports a call in Bonnyville. was there the other day and saw 4-5 older 120's sitting out back.

snowzombie

Reaction score
I have a 78 Kitty Cat but am a long ways from you. If you travel this way or have a friend in the Red Deer area let me know.

$600 cash

Attachments

• kitty%20cat%20001.jpg
    kitty%20cat%20001.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 115

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAve a buddy with two 93 Kitty Kats in mint condition, selling both, I think he wants $950.00 each. PM me if you want a number, he is in Sherwood park

apex69

Reaction score
These are probably too far away, but there is a Kitty Cat for sale in Kelowna, BC, listed on Castanet. Here in Kamloops, BC Leading Edge Motorsports had two Kitty Cats for sale not too long ago.

I would go with a Kitty Cat if your daughter is just starting out. We have had a Kitty Cat for two years now and my oldest, now six, has done well on it. I just bought him a Polaris 120 for Christmas, and there is no comparison to the Kitty Cat, the 120 has way more go. To ride the Kitty I have to push off with one leg to get it rolling and then pin it and it will keep going only if going straight on flat ground. The 120, I just sit down on it and go, like I said, it has way more jam.

can u slow the 120s down

Top Bottom