Need New Home for our Puppy!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but we need to find a new home for our 10 month old puppy.We got him with the understanding he would be a mid sized dog,Surprise he is very big and we do not have the the room to accomidate him.He needs an acreage.He is very good with other animals and kids,has all his shots and is a male that has been fixed!It is very hard not to fall for this guy right away.It is a tough decision but the right one for the dog.If you or anyone you know is looking for an awsome dog and has the room for him too run we would like to hear from you.I can send updated pics and all the info you need.Any help would be appreciated.
Thx catmando!

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 30
G

Guest1

Cute fugger..I hope you find a good home with a FAMILY that will take GREAT care of it and have many years of memories.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He is an Akita cross,we are not sure what he is crossed with.Very mild tempered and playful.
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' pup Catmando; I can't see it being too hard to place him. Every family needs a good dog to be complete.:beer:

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but we need to find a new home for our 10 month old puppy.We got him with the understanding he would be a mid sized dog,Surprise he is very big and we do not have the the room to accomidate him.He needs an acreage.He is very good with other animals and kids,has all his shots and is a male that has been fixed!It is very hard not to fall for this guy right away.It is a tough decision but the right one for the dog.If you or anyone you know is looking for an awsome dog and has the room for him too run we would like to hear from you.I can send updated pics and all the info you need.Any help would be appreciated.
Thx catmando!

hey catmando how big is he suposed to get? how much for the dog?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of person would tell you that anything crossed with an Akita will be a "midsized" dog??!!

Too bad I have two big boys already or I'd give him a good home.

Hope it works out good for the boy.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What kind of person would tell you that anything crossed with an Akita will be a "midsized" dog??!!

Too bad I have two big boys already or I'd give him a good home.

Hope it works out good for the boy.

When we got him we were not told Akita,It was a couple months later.When he was a puppy I was thinking he was Lab crossed with Blue Healer which he may have some of in him! (sledobsessed)He is not for sale,We want to place him in a better enviroment as he has lots of energy and needs some space to burn it off!We are not about to just toss him out the door to the first person who comes along!
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
Thx catmando!

Cute little guy! I also already have a big dog. Hope you find him a good home!:)

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, we have a dog that looks almost exactly like that. No seroulsly, check the puppy and grown up pics. Right down to the pink in the nose there (she had more of it as a puppy, and then it grew out).

If I had more space I would get this dog just so I had a matched set.

(note: these are NOT pics of catmando's dog)

DanB_20050131_172952_N2531.JPG
2008_06_14_450D_0218.JPG

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
His name is Frodo and wow does your dog look like Frodo!Here is a more recent pic!
catmando!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 25

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will try to get some better ones over the weekend!
catmando!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our dog is cleaner, ok not always...

(picture not to be confused with Catmando's dog; ie. not a picture of catmando's dog)

IMG_1082.JPG

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dam.... Could your dogs be father/son??? Quite the similarities!!!!

Isnt that something,you would not expect to see that in a cross bread.I will get some better pics of Frodo as the earlier one is not very good!
catmando!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt that something,you would not expect to see that in a cross bread.I will get some better pics of Frodo as the earlier one is not very good!
catmando!

That's what I thought. Amazingly enough, I saw another dog riding around in a truck in leduc with it's head out the window and I could have swore someone stole my dog. I suspect it was one of her litter mates as we got her from a farm near leduc that was giving all the pups away.

And then there is this picture of a whippet from wikipeadea, other than beeing to slender, the color similarities are shocking.

(again, *not* a picture of Frodo)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a couple more pics of Frodo and thought I would post em!
catmando!

Attachments

• Dog Pictures 011.jpg
    Dog Pictures 011.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Frodo!.jpg
    Frodo!.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom