Need lower left a arm

snowhunter

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering If anyone has swapped there a arms for after market and has a left lower for a 13 pro Rmk had a little oops today and kinked one any help would be awesome thnx

Blaksled

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering If anyone has swapped there a arms for after market and has a left lower for a 13 pro Rmk had a little oops today and kinked one any help would be awesome thnx
I don't have what you need, but I have a question. Did the damaged A arm become unbonded? I tagged a stump with the outside of my ski today and the front piece of the lower A arm pulled apart and and everything behind it got twisted. 2 hours of dismantling and twisting things back into place. Headed back to the truck and everything pretty much collapsed by the time I got there. Including the shock.

snowhunter

Reaction score
I don't think it came on bonded but I will look closer today its still on the deck I'm gunna pull it in the shop and inspect I do know that I didn't tag anything very hard and it crumpled I get that the a arm is the crush point to save the bulk head and everything but it was a pretty light hit I might just go to an aftermarket front end like i had on my 11 it was bullet proof lol do u have any pics of the damage?

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on my second lower A-arm this season already, first I barly tag a rock in Valemount and the lower left A-arm just crumbled, and now the right A-arm. I barly even felt the impact, if it wasn't for feeling a change in the steering I woudnt even noticed it. Any ideas on a good aftermarket A-arms that will take more than just looking at them before they bend.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have upper and lower a arms from 2013 pro I could sell, they are black. Pm me if interested. The lowers have ball joints removed.

Top Bottom