Need help

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I want to do a trip with my mom this winter in February. I'm looking for help from the community as to where to take her because she does have a vision imparment so I need lots of trails that are gromed. It won't be fast past but I would like somewhere that we can take a couple hrs to a cabin then my self and step father can go play around for a bit then come back and do more riding with her etc. Can anyone recommend a good area?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw. Only if they've groomed the trail the night before.
Otherwise stick with Belle or Lucille for McBride area

Halon60

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any place in and around Sicamous would be a nice outing. Most trails to cabins are groomed quite well and cabins are well stocked with wood. For the most part the terrain is not extreme but fun. I recommend Queest, its right in Sicamous. Close to hotels and restaurants. Mid week would be nice as you may only bump into a couple locals. Not a lot of traffic. Also Fly Hills in Salmon Arm. My buddy takes his family there. Trails are well groomed and cabin is pristine I heard. Hope this helps.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know where yah live,
So are yah looking for a mtn trip or a trail ride.
Trail ride I recommend edson,Whitecourt and fox creek area.

Mtns I like the valemount area for there westridge family loop trail. The clemina trail is good too.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think hunters range in enderby would be a good spot for that. Longish ride in that's fairly tame with some nice meadows on the way in to play in.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
This all depends on your needs and wants.
Boulder ir Revelsoke has 50KM of groome trais to ride between the 3 trail up and down the mountain.

Buetiful cabin and a nice flat area right at the cabin to ride around.

Nice hotsrings close and a picturesque ferry ride to Halcyon hot srings for a day or 1/2 day off riding day......

Go to the web site and have a look.

You can always have a local guide for the day which will ensure the mother has the best experience and still allow you and dad to have lots of fun....
Revelsoke Snowmobile Tours will accomadate and riding requests.

Mark Shade or (his guides) is the best and has exceptional folks that will assist on all your needs for a fun filled trip.

Last edited:

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This all depends on your needs and wants.
Boulder ir Revelsoke has 50KM of groome trais to ride between the 3 trail up and down the mountain.

Buetiful cabin and a nice flat area right at the cabin to ride around.

Nice hotsrings close and a picturesque ferry ride to Halcyon hot srings for a day or 1/2 day off riding day......

Go to the web site and have a look.

You can always have a local guide for the day which will ensure the mother has the best experience and still allow you and dad to have lots of fun....
Revelsoke Snowmobile Tours will accomadate and riding requests.

Mark Shade or (his guides) is the best and has exceptional folks that will assist on all your needs for a fun filled trip.
Yah I'm going there in Jan and I'm using mark so I'll ask while I'm there

Top Bottom