Need help with decision making!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now i love the ride and power of my proclimb m1100t. It's amazing for point and shooting and even jumping 80 feet but my problem lies in the tree riding. I Find it to heavy to do any real technical riding. Its completly stock other then a straight pipe. I find myself wondering if i should sell it and sno check a 2 stroke whether it be a new doo, poo, or pro. Im gonna lose my ass doing it that way but on the other hand do i throw money into my current sled? I heard the narrowing kit and forward mount handlebar kit makes a ton of difference but havnt tried it yet. As well as should i throw money into trying to lighten it up? (mesh hood etc.)

What's everyones opinion?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like exactly what i expected lol. I thought last year when i bought it that it was gonna be this new 4-stroke that would handle like a 2-stroke...So not gonna waste money on more mods for the 4-stroke and ride it one last time and get rid of it. No one seems to be wanting to buy them as they are everywhere online. Hope i can trade it off!

Thanks everyone

bruteforce650

Reaction score
put the hijack 2.0 in er and youll love it, i hated my 1100T at the start but i like it now, its a bit harder to toss er around but the power is awesome.

Top Bottom