Need Help Please!!!!

nuisi

Reaction score
Dont know what to do, my long time sledding buddy of 3 years seems to have his balls removed and placed conveniently in his girlfriends purse. Only to be let out when she feels the need or wants something from him.

He has cancelled on 4 sled trips so far this season due to really pooooor excuses. It's his mother in laws birthday:nono:, his girlfriend thinks it to cold, say what excuse me, i almost fell out of my chair for that one:eek:.

As you can see, i am in desperate need of finding some new sledding buddies to drink beer with, ride hard with and be happy that we all still have our nut sacks firmly attached to our bodies.

Pussy whipped bitches need not apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 34 years old, have truck and trailer and ride a doo. If you ride a cat, yammy or polaris, it's ok, but you would be required to buy the first round on most occasions. That is unless of course I got buried in 8 feet of snow and you had to help me dig out my sled for half the day, then i suppose we could flip for the first round. lol.

No seriously, looking for some new guys to ride with as my buddy does need to man up and ask for his balls back.

Have ridden alot in the swan hills, whitecourt and rob areas. Haven't been to the mountains alot, but really want to make it there this year as much as possible.

Now that i am done sounding like that really lame guy on the dating service sites, LET'S GO RID'IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTT

mudlight

Reaction score
anytime your in the kamloops area drop me a line as I don't mind taking out anybody that knows how to ride. I ride a lot of mountains and travel a fair bit around here. IE blue river, clearwater, barierre, north shushwap, enderby, sicamous, revelstoke ect.... post me back if your ever coming around this country!

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)Hello My brother lives in Onoway rides a doo and he drives from Onoway to Chetwynd B.C. then into the pinepass to go sledding you two should hook up and come along

freezeberry

Reaction score
Ya I m pretty much in the same boat, need people to ride. Ride a doo :beer:, only trail worthy though. Not enough track for the deep:(. I could always rent a sled for the mts, I would anyday never been. Was out on the weekend for my first sled ride in almost 15 yrs. Was awsome , want more , need more.:d

Team Stunned and Stuck

Reaction score
Website
www.overthetop.ca
How come it's the doo riders that need riding partners ?......is it the sled.......or is it the rider......lol

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm just here killin some time and doing some reading.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send me a email on weekends your available and I will let you know when we go to the hills.

blar

Reaction score
I'm a newbe to sledding. My sled and experience is less than a week old but want to get out on the weekends as much as possible and I also live in Edmonton. Let me know if you want to go out.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbe to sledding. My sled and experience is less than a week old but want to get out on the weekends as much as possible and I also live in Edmonton. Let me know if you want to go out.

Hey Nuisi. blar is your guy. Sled and experience less than a week old and he's on an M1000. there's showing your balls.

Top Bottom