Need help or a idea fast!!!!

m8cat

Reaction score
Just got home from Bashaw rally ...not bad but the worst thing is I just found out Whitecourt rally is cancelled for this weekend coming up..
Problem is I have 10 people that are anticipating to go on this rally and really looking forward to it, Anyone got any ideas where to go that is no more than 4 hours from Red Deer that has good snow /trails , nice hotels etc.
Don't tell me Golden, been there over x-mas and riders with me do not have a lot of seat time...?? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated !!! :confused:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard Edson has good snow. Head south of edson unload and giver. Bring a GPS to find your trucks at the end of the day. Just jump on a cutline and have fun

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from Bashaw rally ...not bad but the worst thing is I just found out Whitecourt rally is cancelled for this weekend coming up..
Problem is I have 10 people that are anticipating to go on this rally and really looking forward to it, Anyone got any ideas where to go that is no more than 4 hours from Red Deer that has good snow /trails , nice hotels etc.
Don't tell me Golden, been there over x-mas and riders with me do not have a lot of seat time...?? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated !!! :confused:

I read a poster that the Athabasca club is having a rally on Sunday the 14th. Not sure if it is still a go or not

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about Alberta Beach Sno-Mo days? Feb 13th and 14th... there is a thread about it here on snow and mud if you want more info...

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think be willing blue river is having a rally that weekend. If you are willing to
drive 4 hours why not 6 and guarantee yourself some snow. plus the people
out in blue are awsome folk.:d

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think blue river is having a rally that weekend. If you are willing to

yes, just checked blue river poker ralley is on, check the valemount blue condition forum for details....should be fun even though I won't be able
to go.LOL.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think blue river is having a rally that weekend. If you are willing to

yes, just checked blue river poker ralley is on, check the valemount blue condition forum for details....should be fun even though I won't be able
to go.LOL.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

thsi guy knows whats up.

if your going 4 go 5 to vale or blue and ride some of the managed areas that are awesome for new riders.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told Wabasca is holding their rally the long weekend, Feb 15 I think. I will do some searching and see what I can find out. Great prices at this rally, with first place being a new sled. :d

UPDATE: I cant find anything about the Wabasca Rally but Athabasca is holding theirs this weekend.

Last edited:

m8cat

Reaction score
Thank you all for your suggestions , i will try and find one out there that will work for us ...Thanks again

Top Bottom