need help keeping mice outta boat

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this boat ????? Outside on a trailer?????? To keep mice out of our camping trailer, when we park it for winter I sprinkle poison mice pellets all around underneath and beside our parking pad....and also place some mouse poison blocks around...........seems to do the trick !!!

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k thanks to all replied its on a trailer outside [in shop right now] but tried all water everything and it don't work tried beepers sound-wave things and they built a nest right beside it ha ha so were leaning towards shrink wrap

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poison. It turns them into dust!! I wouldnt shrink wrap. Keeps moisture in. And mice will chew threw it.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I very carefully tarped mine and really wrapped it tight and tied it so there really werent any holes for mice to get in. Also placed dial soap bars on both sides in the gunnel. And i very loosely replaced the drain plug. No mice. Only did that for one year though. Now its in a heated shop all winter. Good luck.:beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
grate up irish spring soap into a margerine containers, poke holes in the tops nd throw a couple by the wheels and the jack of the trailer and one or 2 in the boat. used this in the campers i have had and never had a mouse

05 rm250 rocket

Reaction score
fresh cab sold at ufa or coop stores cedar chips never have a mouse problem again good for rvs , trailers or any storage item mice wil not go anywhere near it.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with moth balls around in inside of the temp. garage mine is stored in. Never seen any hints of mice. Use the same trick around the RV. Nothing has been in or around them. My garage on the other hand...........

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just seen some stuff at the local RV dealer that they say works its suppose to have the scent of mice predators might try it next year. Also park boat on washed rock or pavement mice dont like to be in the open. Bounce sheets and soap I think are myths as i have not had luck with them in the past. I do also spread moth balls around (set on tires, in the rims, on the frame, ect) of what ever I am trying to protect from mice.

Top Bottom