Need help identifying part # please

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this look right to you? My starter rope broke in Mcbride on monday and this is what I found when I pulled it off. The rope guide is threaded into the case, Im sure something goes in there but I cannot locate a part number or anything. If I just reinstall it, it will tear no doubt...!

Attachments

• IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1722_1.JPG
    IMG_1722_1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 172

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a pull rope would last a couple of pulls before it would start to shred, it certainly looks like a guide plug would go in there. Now the big question, what is it from?

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part# 3007-307
Desc STARTER ASSY,RECOIL

your right i don,t see anything else shown. If you can figure out the thread pitch maybe you can make a piece from a bolt ????+

Hate to tell you to not shop local but

Last edited:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the trick in getting a good retraction. In the manual it says 12. With 20" of rope exposed, hook the rope in the notch in the roller. 13. Rotate the roller four or five turns counter clockwise, then release the rope from the notch and allow the rope to retract.
I must be missing something here because I've tried a hundred 100 times and cant seem to get more than 2 rewinds...HTF do you notch the rope in the roller?

Top Bottom