Need help I.D.ing a burned up quad.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was out on a job yesterday and we came across a quad that had been burned to the ground, left in the middle of the trail. I'm not sure if it was stolen and lit up after they were done with it or it accidentally caught fire and the owner couldnt be bothered to clean up the mess. Either way I would like to report it to the police so something can be done about it. From what I can tell I'm pretty sure it was a brute force of some year (90 degree twin with double wishbone rear suspension), does anyone know if and where Kawi stamps the serial number onto the frame of these units? Thanks for the help.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the rear rh side of the down tube [ close to where the very rear of the rear diff mounts ] ...between the rack and the rear diff .... thats where mine is

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that where ya stamped those numbers. wondered why the frame was a little thin and shiny in the one area.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
show a pic or two.......maby it was stolen......can't see why someone wouldn't try and retrieve there crap on a trail........ unless helis don't fly there's really no excuse for that.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will try to get some pics on my way out there tomorrow and post them up.

Top Bottom