need help for upgrades for a 08 rmk 700.

Keng

Reaction score
well as the title says looking for possible upgrades for my rmk 700.
suspenstions, etc.. cant seem to find anything on the web.

help me please..

Keng

Reaction score
I drove 100km out of town to get my polaris.. so what do you think i think of the local polaris dealer here.. thought about them.. but like to see things online before i buy. plus dealers here are more about factory parts.. plus rather not have the dealer know about mods.. lol.

Keng

Reaction score
deano.. no idea how much.. i want to look and then see.. no turbos or SC so thats out of the question.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Would Suggest The 16" Wide Track If You Plan On Hangin' With The Big Boys, First And Foremost, And 1 Tooth Upper Gear Reduction... Then Get Into The Engine/pipe/reeds Etc??? Just My 2 Cents.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pipes, reeds cheater head, clutches, chassis mods what do you want to do????

Keng

Reaction score
i t hink the 16 inch track would be pointless for me. i live in northern ontraio. and what would the 1 tooth gear reduction give me. and i was thinking about suspensions mods as well.. dont really want to clutch i like it the way its set up now.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i t hink the 16 inch track would be pointless for me. i live in northern ontraio. and what would the 1 tooth gear reduction give me. and i was thinking about suspensions mods as well.. dont really want to clutch i like it the way its set up now.
YUP, I AGREE.... NEVER REALIZED YOU WERE FROM NORTHERN ONTARIO.... OUT HERE AND IN THE MOUNTAINS, ITS ALL ABOUT FLOATATION AND CLIMBING, SO THE BIGGER TRACK IS AN ADVANTAGE. I HOPE YOU POSTED YOUR LOCATION ON THE MAP ON THE MAIN FORUM PAGE..... DEANO WILL HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS FOR YOU, I'M SURE..........

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my friend if your NOT into reclutching your sled the DONT bother with any mods other than maybe some lite weight stuff. ANY engine mods will directly affect your clutching and well so well any serious chassis mods. My advice if you like the way it is set up now then dont change a thing.:cool:

Keng

Reaction score
hey deano gonna have to replace at least one lower arm maybe both. one is a little bent for sure. and well i was looking for aftermarket ones. all i can find is holtz and zbroz is that my only options there?? and was thinking about the footrails by CR racing. since its all i can find in the tunnel area without having to change the whole thing.

if you know of anything please feel free to let me know

and one last thing you know anything about the alpha X rear skid?

Top Bottom