Need help ASAP in hinton

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in search of someone in hinton that can help change a primary clutch needle bearing. If anyone has a puller and spider tool thas around today help would be great.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably too late now but. There are no dealers in Hinton. I would suggest that you boot er to Edson to the Polaris dealer there.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry took so long. Just got back to civilization. Was in edson and freedom powersports said they couldn't help even though I bought the part from them and had the clutch off the machine.

Just by a fluke I found a guy in hinton that works out of his garage and he helped me. Stupid me didn't even get his name, but just in case he's on this forum I would like to say thanks again for saving my weekend after having both machines chit the bed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Sorry took so long. Just got back to civilization. Was in edson and freedom powersports said they couldn't help even though I bought the part from them and had the clutch off the machine.

Just by a fluke I found a guy in hinton that works out of his garage and he helped me. Stupid me didn't even get his name, but just in case he's on this forum I would like to say thanks again for saving my weekend after having both machines chit the bed.

Hmm sounds like Gary....scrambler nut?

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Idk. Had a renegade in his garage.

Top Bottom