need advice for boondocker settings 06' crossfire 7 big bore

unkle dirrt

Reaction score
so im running a crossfire 7 with a 800 bb. when i bought it it had a d&d y pipe and silencer with stock pipe. Sled performed well with the numbers that were programmed in the boondocker for that setup. So now ive gone and put D&D monster twins and a timbersled intake on. The numbers that D&D gave me for the pipes add ALOT of fuel especially in the 6700 and 7800 rpm range. i know they say these numbers are only a startin g point but it seems a bit too much to me considering i ride mostly around 4-6500ft. considering I dont have any kind of egt gauge or a/f right now how should i go about tuning? Im wondering if there is anyone out there with a similar setup and what numbers they might be using? thanks guys!

OLE 11

Reaction score
i been screwing with a m1000 for a week now.NIGHTMARE!!! I got egt's and they are a big help!!! But air/fuel is what i want. Without egt's or air/fuel is a pain in the ass!! Without you have to set/ride/check plugs/wash and hope like hell ya dont pop motor!! For what pistons are worth you can easily get Egt's.. just saying!

unkle dirrt

Reaction score
ya thanks i think ill just start with the settings on the rich side to be safe. what is the worst thing that could happen running rich? bogging or fouling plugs? is there any chance of detonation? i was hoping there might be someone with a similar setup that would like to share there numbers with me lol thanks

Top Bottom