Need a winch for a sxs

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hmm i need to replace mine old warn think it will be a runva

I remember when my last winch blew a couple years ago at the campout good and grubby told me he never buys warn he buys the cheapest loudest winch out there and they last forever .....ya I bought another warn ....and here I am

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap tire has the superwinch 4500 on sale for $250 right now. no idea what it is like? but they have been around for a while

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap tire has the superwinch 4500 on sale for $250 right now. no idea what it is like? but they have been around for a while
Just looked at the crappy tire website and don't see them there, or on sale.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? You must be blind? All over page 20!!!

Maybe it was princess auto? Lol. Guess it was! Haha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto aug 25 - sept 6th. page 20.

the canadian tire flyer went to the burn barrel already so I can't check, pa should have em come Monday ? find out about there warranty policy.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok there you go. That is next weeks flyer. You never said that part lol. Anyways I see it now and will try to get one next week even though I am in calgary. Thanks Larry.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ask PA about there warranty! used to be lifetime! which would make this a smoking deal.:beer:

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to think they have lifetime warranty. Depends on who you talk to. I was denied warranty on a gas pressure washer that was a year old.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to think they have lifetime warranty. Depends on who you talk to. I was denied warranty on a gas pressure washer that was a year old.

ya why I suggested you ask! should be a year though. never had a superwinch on a atv or SxS, had one on a truck a few years ago 9000lbs, worked ok, no problems.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have heard the terra series is ok. Price is right so I will hopefully get my hands on one and try it out

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew the sale didn't start until tomorrow but on my way through red deer i decided to stop and see if they would sell it to me tonight for the sale price. He said sure and we walked over to the shelf. The winch was there and already tagged with the sale price. I was very tempted to buy two at that price just to have one as a spare.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew the sale didn't start until tomorrow but on my way through red deer i decided to stop and see if they would sell it to me tonight for the sale price. He said sure and we walked over to the shelf. The winch was there and already tagged with the sale price. I was very tempted to buy two at that price just to have one as a spare.

Planning on wearing em out....?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or put one on the back. The store is only a block away from my hotel, but decided against a 2nd one for now. I might pick up my new tires tomorrow on the way home....

Top Bottom