the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
STI Outback Max in a 30x10x14. Look like this :p
13517_822658654472261_4198825067811735851_n.jpg

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those looks cool, now you just need some "scuba gear" and you're good....it always seems the bigger the tires the deeper you go.....
I did however notice that the guy in the green shirt looks somewhat apprehensive, can you speculate on this? I've broached on this particular issue with a spider (we'll call him Pete, his real name is quite long and very difficult to pronounce).
Pete had suggested and I concure that quite possibly dreams/visions are a look into an alternate reality. You see while climbing up on the track the sudden jump of the initial climb caused unnecessary/excessive pressure in applying the accelerator pedal. This of course causing the WildCat to lurch up over with the left rear tire suddenly grabbing the rear of the track! Which quite clearly is significantly higher. So at this point we, Pete and I can only speculate that the individual in the fluorescent green shirt had a vision (much like de-ja-vous ) of a rollover quite possibly injuring/maiming his right arm... Does this seem plausible?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Pete had suggested and I concure that quite possibly dreams/visions are a look into an alternate reality. You see while climbing up on the track the sudden jump of the initial climb caused unnecessary/excessive pressure in applying the accelerator pedal. This of course causing the WildCat to lurch up over with the left rear tire suddenly grabbing the rear of the track! Which quite clearly is significantly higher. So at this point we, Pete and I can only speculate that the individual in the fluorescent green shirt had a vision (much like de-ja-vous ) of a rollover quite possibly injuring/maiming his right arm... Does this seem plausible?

Too many star trek movies ron. Or was it science international?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my winch mount arrived from T and T today also. So I have picked up my new tires, winch and winch mount. Just need to get it all installed, jaxk up the preload a little, go over the machine for loose bolts etc and I'm gtg. Going to be a tea filled friday night and saturday me thinks. This thing should look pretty good soon.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing one in the back but if I do it will be a permanent mount. Thanks for the offer though.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not. I was driving through to Calgary. Again driving through yesterday coming home. Was in a orientation for work.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, guess tyler will have to buy us a beer next time!

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a Warn 4000, needed to take it apart after the 3rd winch, would not lock back in drive mode from free spin, found that the locking mechanism was nothing more then thin plastic molded parts,.... come replacement time it wont be a Warn, Runva or Viper sounds like the way to go . also replaced wire rope real quick with synthetic purchased from Runva, website or canadawinch.com, Also have the wireless remote, (add on from another atv) handiest thing ever,.... good for making sure cable get rewound properly after use (do it yourself).

Last edited:
Top Bottom